Kreisel - mineral decorative plaster Roltynk 070
Price on request
A noble, mineral plaster in the form of a factory-prepared dry mix of mineral binders, mineral fillers and modifying admixtures. After mixing with water, it forms a well-workable plaster mass for thinned expeditions. After hardening, water and frost resistant, with high vapor permeability, adhesion and resistance to atmospheric factors. It allows to obtain various plaster textures, e.g. modeled with a roller or trowel.
The mortar is intended for hand making decorative, thinned plasters on even and stable mineral undercoats, gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fiber. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use. Depending on the tools used, it is possible to model the applied plaster mass and obtain different textures of the expedition.
- bulk density of the dry mix: approx. 1.16 g / cm,
- Storage: Up to 12 months from the date of production, in dry places and in undamaged factory packaging,
- the product has the required documents for use.
The product color palette can be found in the "Hints" section in the "Colors and stencils" tab. The chosen color should be entered in the comment to the order.
- application temperature range:
- 5 - 25 °C
- cement portlandzki, wapno hydratyzowane, wypełniacze mineralne, domieszki modyfikujące, pigmenty, środki hydrofobizujące
- 1,33 (na 1mm grubości warstwy) kg/m²
- mixing ratio:
- 5,0 - 6,0 litrów wody na 25 kg suchej mieszanki
- 2 - 5 mm
- amount in box:
- 25 kg